Deering High School was established in 1874 after Deering, Maine seceded from Westbrook, Maine in 1871. It is named after the town of Deering, which was later annexed by the City of Portland in 1898. The present-day building was erected in 1924 along English Tudor lines from designs by the local architectural firm of Poor & Thomas. Go Rams!
To view the complete Landmark Ornament collection, click here.