Summary of Position:
Springer’s Jewelers Repair Coordinator is responsible for managing all jewelry repairs from the time of take-in with the customer to the completion of the job. This includes working with sales staff and the customer service team from any Springer’s Jewelers location as well as any third party vendors involved in the repair service.
Job Duties include but are not limited to:
- Facilitate all incoming repairs. This requires inspection and diagnosis and then a determination on how/where to send them for service.
- Process all repairs through the system with appropriate descriptions, instructions, images, vendor information, and pricing.
- Communicate with customers or sales staff regarding their repairs/estimates.
- Inspection of all returned repairs from third party repair facilities or our internal shops and log bench jeweler quality control returns
- Order parts and tools from vendors as needed
- Assist Customer Service staff with office/admin duties as needed
- Running the open repair report weekly to check the status of all repairs that are currently in the system and follow up on status when necessary.
Jewelry/Retail, Customer Service, Detail Oriented, Strong computer, written, and verbal communication skills.
Springer’s Jewelers is a coastal New England family-owned chain of jewelry stores that provides high-quality fine jewelry to thousands of New England patrons and visitors. Since 1870, Springer’s Jewelers has celebrated their clientele’s most important life moments. We are Maine’s oldest operating jewelry store and are one of the oldest fine jewelers in the United States.
Springer's Jewelers is prideful of its company culture that consists of an employee-driven, fun, fast-paced and thriving work environment. We offer competitive pay, a rich benefits package, and every employee has the opportunity for sales and performance-based incentives monthly and quarterly.
Please forward your resume to email@example.com if you are interested in applying for this position.