Why Firemark & Heartstar?
The Patented FireMark is the single most perfectly cut Princess Diamond there is… period.
Other companies have advertising slogans or tag lines that claim their diamonds are the most perfectly cut. But the FireMark® Princess has been put to the test by the Gemological Institute of America (GIA), the world’s foremost diamond authority, and the Gem Certification & Assurance Lab (GCAL), a leader in grading the light performance of diamonds. And the results are unprecedented!
- Unprecendented 98% average light return (95% minimum)
- "Excellent" ratings from the GIA in both Polish and Symmetry
- "Excellent" grades for Light Performance from GCA
- “A FireMark diamond will appear about 10% larger than a typical Princess Cut of the same carat weight
- Patented “Double Crown” – additional facets and distinctive angles capture the diamond’s life like no other Princess diamond in the world
- Shallower depths – assuring you don’t pay for weight you can't see
- Smaller tables, exacting angles, even girdles and facets that are perfectly aligned maximize the diamond’s fire, brilliance and scintillation
The Pattern is Clear. Much Brighter, More Beautiful
Brilliance is beauty. No other diamond reflects more light than a HeartStar. The HeartStar diamond is one of the finest cut and proportioned round brilliant diamonds produced in the world today. It reflects up to 93% of incoming light. Average diamonds don't even come close.
We specialize in perfectly cut HeartStar Diamonds, we believe these are the finest round brilliant diamond your money can buy. While most diamonds are cut to maximize weight, our fine diamonds are cut for maximum brilliance in strict accordance with HeartStar cutting proportions. Cut is by far the most important of the 4C's. Don't be fooled by lesser quality, poorer cut stones.
- Less than all diamonds cut in the world qualify as a HeartStar Diamond.
- Springer’s hand picks and independently grades each diamond to assure it qualifies as AGS 0 cut grade.
- A HeartStar Diamond allows the minimum amount of light leakage. So when you look at a HeartStar you see less of the diamonds color and more white light.
- HeartStar diamond will look whiter than other diamonds, so choosing a lower color you will not be sacrificing the beauty of your diamond while paying a lower price.